I’m going to start working on a new game with Unreal Engine 4 and will be posting progress as I go. Will also include my thoughts and comparison to Unity3D as a beginner game developer. Stay tuned!
Goals for this project:
- Create a more complex game flow
- Get to know Unreal Engine 4
- Create a more complex UI for game (Main Menu, Settings, etc…)
- The game has to be visually more impressive than the last game
- Decide if continue with UE4 or Unity3D or both each for it’s own use case
Since this is my second project I expect a better result from myself (maybe not by too much but better for sure). A more polished and mature product at the end. As mentioned above, will be updating on progress and tips and share my problems/thoughts on the process.
Happy game developing to all!